Added the ability to compare periods in analytics. For example, you can easily find out how social media engagement has changed over this workweek compared to the previous week or the year before.
Previously, it was necessary to upload analytics to Excel, and then manually select and calculate statistics for the required days. Now the main period and the period for comparison are selected in two clicks.
Other updates and fixes
1) Made a detailed history of RSS checks. Now in case of problems (for example, the link has not been published), you can easily understand and correct the cause
2) Improved full support for Cyrillic domains for RSS
3) Improved publishing of Telegram buttons for posts with RSS
4) Fixed a bug due to which sometimes videos were not published on Odnoklassniki
5) Fixed in accuracies in analytics when counting clicks and comments on posts from Facebook